Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Web Diagram


Kidspiration is a very interesting program. While using it. I had a great deal a fun, however I really did not see it as a tool that I would use in the classroom. It would be a great program for older elementary children, but Kindergartners are just too young. The tools on Kidspiration are very child friendly. However, I was a little disappointed at the teacher functions that the program offered. It would be nice if the software had more options of teacher modifications. I could see it being used by teachers more than the child in my particular discipline. Pictures are a great tool to reach out for when trying to help your children understand a concept. This would be a great resource for children in many different subject matters. I would recommend this program to fellow teachers who are working towards a Prek-3 license.

No comments:

Post a Comment